Is the 0.7292 a bearish opportunity on the AUDUSD?
The AUDUSD has been mostly oscillating, since the 14th of December 2016, within a downside formation between the range of 0.7525 and 0.7292 respectively.
Both the buyers and the sellers are now placing strong pressures in their attempts of taking control over the pair’s price.
The price is now oscillating below the 0.7292 zone which is today’s major pivot point area.
The Stochastic oscillator also confirms that the price has greater chances to retrace and decline at the 55 level.
Alternatively, should the buyers take the lead and boost the price above the 0.7380 area Fibonacci’s 161.8% the pair could appreciate as high as 0.7525.
- There are no any releases that could have an impact on the Australian dollar
- The EIA Crude Oil Stocks Change (Dec 16) release is expected to have a strong influence on the U.S. dollar
· Probable trend (Bearish): 0.7292
· Bearish take profit target: 0.7152
· Stop loss target: 0.7380
· Alternative trend (Bullish): 0.7380
· Bullish take profit target: 0.7525
Latest posts by Ben Myers (see all)
- Soft Brexit Hopes Boost British Pound and Euro - January 13, 2018
- Pound Gains as UK Productivity Growth Hits Six Year High - January 6, 2018
- Bitcoin Rallies After Heavy Nosedive in Cryptocurrencies, But Why the Crash? - December 23, 2017